Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back in town

I couldn't find the time to write about the Budapest adventures, but to wrap it all up... it was an amazing experience and probably one of my favorite cities (it tops the list along with Gdansk). Back to reality, the New Year has started off nicely for my company Ten Minute Media with many new projects in the works. I'm excited to see how this year will move forward for my company, community and country with the new leadership.

Last Saturday, was Gasoline Alley's holiday party in Springfield, MA. The event brought people from all over the region, Boston, New York and even as far south as Virginia. I met a lot of great socially and environmentally conscious business hustlers, such as the people behind Generation Sustain up in Shelburne Falls (town that is home to Bill Cosby), Kopali Organics and Earth Advertising from New York City. Although there was a nasty snow storm in play, a hundred or so people filled the transformed, post-industrial entrepreneurial oasis with energy and stimulating conversation.

2 comments:

Jeffrey Byrnes said...

Welcome back to Western Ma. I hope your adventures in Budapest were great! Id love to see some photographs from there.

Jeff

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Thankfully you managed to come back just in time to experience the sub-zero weather.