Increase Organization / Reduce Paper.
- EarthClassMail - Imagine being able to access your postal mail in the same fashion you check your e-mail, all while you're free to travel around the world. Sounds far-fetched, but it's all possible. If that's your cut of tea... check out EarthClassMail.
- Pixily - With Pixily, you can send all your existing paper documents and within a few days have a living/breathing, search-able archive of your papers. The only challenge is what to do with that ugly file cabinet now that it's obsolete. This start-up is based in the innovative state of Massachusetts. On another note, if you just want to focus on your receipts and business cards, Shoeboxed might be more your match.
- Expensify - Import your expenses/receipts, and generate IRS-friendly expense reports.
- JungleDisk - Local storage is so two years ago. With JungleDisk you can store, sync, back-up and access all of your data on the cloud. It's a must-have!
- Google Apps - Online applications such as Gmail for Business and Google Docs are genius.
- Harvest - Being able to quickly invoice clients, monitor time, and track month-to-month performance is a piece of cake with Harvest, an easy-to-use online invoicing system.
- Google Voice - Check your voice-mail just like your e-mail, have a single number forward to all of your lines, send/receive/store your voice-mails and texts... and many other features.
- Grasshopper - Press "1" for Sales... Press "2" for Tech Support... Grasshopper is a smart virtual phone system with a major focus on entrepreneurs and small business. Another great start-up from MA.